It’s not like you
lacking will power
a bad cook
…. Or even an avid fan of the Chinese take-out you order once a week.
You’re just a powerhouse woman trying to conquer the world. And you don’t have time for too much crunchy granola nonsense.
jamming to your favorite tunes on the treadmill
flirting with the barista at your local coffee shop
prepping for your big presentation
or spending Sunday with your girls,
You want to feel comfortable in your skin and light on your feet so you can embrace the day with energy and vitality.
Sure, you drink the occasional green juice, workout at the nearest Crunch and have successfully cut out your afternoon snickers routine.
But that morning heartburn is making it hard to gulp down the non-negotiable morning coffee, the bloating is not helping your sex life and the overall fatigue is killing your work mojo.
You may not be waging a war against greens but you also don’t want give up those highly-coveted lychee martinis, all forms of carbs or move into your kitchen permanently.
Listen, I get it. I mean who has time for 2-hour Martha Stewart recipes when you have to finish that thing for your deadline TONIGHT, you’re down to your last clean pair of socks and the floor could really use some cleaning – even if it’s just a half-assed Swiffer dance across the living room.
Your body is reflecting the rushed, overly polluted, deadline-centric world you’re currently in
And while religiously compiling to-do lists and gulping down coffee isn’t the worst thing in the world, it’s starving the Siren that lives inside you.
The part of you that is pure feminine magnetism.
The part of you that is a starved sex kitten.
That part of you that is a luscious pleasure-seeker that needs to be unleashed.
And that’s where I come in.
And that’s where I come in.
As a foodie with a lifelong of undiagnosed intolerances and candida overgrowth, I was forced to look at myself in the mirror and deal with the slow breakdown of my body.
I felt burnt out, antsy and unsexy. I was overworked, under-nourished and sleep-deprived. I had felt this for so many years, I sometimes forgot it wasn’t normal. It had become a reality I was just used to managing.
But at some point, I just couldn’t stand the crawling-in-my-skin-feeling anymore – I was losing my mind. I said enough is enough, and one step at a time, I started to RECLAIM my body, and my life.
After training and working with amazing female thought leaders like Nisha Moodley, Sheila Kelley, Terri Cole & Alisa Vitti, and with equally awesome clients, I have come to the conclusion that we need more PLEASURE in our lives! Enough with the deprivation, no gain-no pain paradigm. It’s boring and just not sustainable!
Liesbet DeleersnijderFounder & Feminine Movement InstructorHIPS Studio, Belgium
“I am starting to feel like a rock star.
Seriously, I am becoming the queen of smoothies and feel so awesome! No gluten & dairy seems to be working great too. I am no longer swollen in the morning (as in no puffy face), my abs are starting to show and my muscles are working again.
Eating healthy is my new guilty pleasure!”
Our bodies are intricate, exquisite, intelligent and sexy as hell. We are works of art.
Our lungs never forget to breathe and our heart never misses a beat (well, except for that time when that European lover took you to that place and did that thing.)
We use band-aid solutions, like pills and caffeine and adrenaline, to mask the true state of our bodies – which is usually a state of exhaustion and depletion. And that’s where food comes in. Food can be a divine, sensual experience but it can also be your fuel, your medicine and your inspiration. And how awesome is it when you can get both of those things?
Yep, you can have your kale & eat it too. And I can show you how.
I’m not here to preach a strict eating & living regimen (yawn). Sometimes feeling alive IS indulging in that Swiss chocolate your Aunt brought from her trip to Geneva. I’m here to show you how to bounce back instead of beat yourself up about it.
I’m also here to support you on your unique path to achieving the GOALS you have set out for yourself – whether that’s:
- cutting down the 5 diet cokes you drink a day
- finding an exercise class that fits YOUR personality
- going Paleo
- leading a gluten-free, or gluten-reduced life without wanting to stab your own eyes out
- exploring a plant-based diet
- reducing stress & anxiety
- understanding super foods
- killing your addiction to that skinny, giant, vanilla soy Starbucks latte
- getting better quality sleep
- detoxing your body
- learning how to cook grains other than rice
- eating more greens
I’m here to hold you accountable, to be your #1 cheerleader (I can buy some pom poms if that’s your style) and to guide you through the intimidating, overwhelming aisles of health food stores.
Lauren MyersLibrary Media SpecialistNYC
“I’ve been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember.
Health coaching with Nadia has opened my eyes to seeing food as more than something that causes weight gain, bloating and just being downright uncomfortable.
I’m now making healthier choices, shopping smarter and opening up to new tastes. Most importantly, I feel like I can enjoy food without guilt again.”
I’m also here to help you find solutions to what you thought you would just have to deal with for the rest of your life:
- painful periods
- mood fluctuations
- Unidentifiable fatigue
- Morning gag reflex (this sucked so bad when I had it)
- Never-ending colds
- Itchy, dry skin
- cold sore outbreaks at the WORST time possible
- yeast infections
- too much time on FB
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heart burn
- Insatiable appetite for 1 too many flirty cocktails
- those stubborn last 10 pounds
Because let’s be honest, none of those things make us feeling incredibly sexy, right?
Dana Sarhan Sex & Couples TherapistBeirut
“I wasn’t experiencing my body as much as I wanted to, and I felt doubtful, hormonal, and just flat out bland. I hadn’t had my period in almost a year because of surgeries.
It was frustrating and unstable in the beginning because of all these changes that I watched myself go through. But I feel alive more than ever. Nadia has helped me reconnect to my body, mind, core desires, and sexuality.
I also have gained lovely bonds with beautiful women and amazing people worldwide. Thanks to Nadia, I feel myself again and I feel sexy more than ever. I feel like a woman.”
Your inner Siren has been starving for pleasure, and I don’t mean just the instant-gratification kind. I’m talking about the long-term pleasure of vitality, lightness, and connection to YOUR body. Most people either approach food as pleasure or food as medicine. And I’m hear to tell you, you can have both.
Together, we can design your pleasure plate and finally feed your Inner Siren!
Interested in working with me? Here are my current program offerings:
Feel Fucking Fabulous
A 6-month program to bring more “mmmmmm” into your life.
THE FEEL-FUCKING-FABULOUS PROGRAM
- 1 x 50 mins complimentary phone session – so you can decide whether I’m the right cheerleader for you.
- 1 x 1 hr kick off session where we explore & define your top goals for the program
- 10 x 1 hr sessions (over 5 months) where we dive deep into the fundamentals of healthy eating, crush the challenges that are preventing you from being the best version of you and implementing simple, gradual lifestyle shifts into your daily routine.
- 1 x 1 hr celebration session where we crack open the champagne (or kombucha) and celebrate how far you’ve come, and I give you some inspiration to take with you.
- Unlimited email support (for when that recipe goes haywire or the ex reappears and you suddenly find yourself head-first in a tub of ice cream)
- Access to my newsletter, which offers tips, recipes & musings for gals like you.
- Informative handouts, quizzes, resources and links that will make this journey feel like a party for your taste buds and a pleasure for your body.
- Access to a private FB group for all my past & current clients so you can have lifelong support and sisterhood with like-minded chicks like yourself. You ladies can share recipes, resources or just bitch about whatever you want on there. I come say hi every so often as well.
- My support and personal commitment to unleashing your Inner Siren and achieving the goals you have set out for yourself.
The Sexy Six + Smoothie Guide + Recipe book.
The Sexy Six: 6 Weeks to a Hotter, Healthier You (valued at $375)
Your Sexy Superfood Smoothie Guide
The Mid-Week Mayhem Recipe Book.
To see if this program is a match for you, press on the link below. I only work with women ready to commit to their full potential. If this is you, apply below.
A day of strategy to get more pleasure on to your plate.During this day together, we get to dive in deep and address your health concerns and challenges. You will leave with a customized plan for adding hassle-free health into your life without sacrificing your pleasure.
The Pleasure Plan
A day of strategy to get more pleasure on to your plate.
Are you stoked and ready to start but not sure I’m the gal for you?
Read more about MY STORY here.
I am fiercely and lovingly devoted to getting your sexy behind to where it wants to go. And we all know that two gals can kick way more ass than one!
You deserve to invest in your future self. Come design your pleasure plate. The purse or the hot pumps will go out of style… (and I can’t believe I’m going to say this but here it goes) … your smile never will.